Friday, February 13, 2009

How to write a good blog post?

 I found a good article about how to write a good blog post. (Yea, I found that article because I don't know how to write a good blog post). I want to share my experience of learning Japanese but I'm afraid people will get bored. I myself get bored LOL.

 Anyway maybe I could add some other post about Japan or anything else, not only about learning Japanese. Maybe some news or something interesting on the web. Something I could share with other people. 

 Writing blog is not as easy as I thought. It is easier to make a website because you can create a page and leave it. Not like blog where people expect you to update almost everyday. How to do that? I've no idea. Not to mention your post must be interesting enough. 

 The good news is I've just finished writing  a new post. Haha.. Wait for my next post ^_^

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment